Ten things you did not know about Natasha Thabane
Natasha Thahane is a South African actress best known for her role as Enhle on the SABC1 youth drama television series Skeem Saam.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Natasha Thahane:
1. Natasha is 19-year-old.
2. She is the grand daughter of Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu.
3. She started acting career on e.tv’s eKasi: Our Stories.
4. Natasha dropped out from Wits University where she was studying accounting.
5. She is studying a media-related course at Boston Media House.
6. She is from Cape Town.
7. She speaks English, Isizulu & Southern Sotho.
8. Natasha likes singing.
9. She did Edgars advert in 2013.
10. Natasha appeared on Single Galz: SABC 1 (Feature Extra) 2013.
Source : Online