Letoya Makhene is a South African actress and singer best known for her starring role as Tshidi (Gaddafi’s wife) on SABC1 soapie drama Generations.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Letoya Makhene:
- Letoya Mangezi born on September 07th, 1984 in Coronation ville, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Letoya’s father is famous legendary musician, Blondie Makhene.
- She has divorced with her husband of 9 years, Privilege Mangezi.
- She has three children, Nubia, Tadiwa and Tamuda.
- She made her very first television appearance at the tender age of 7, starring as one of Brenda Fassie’s backup vocalists in her hit song- Ngiyakusaba.
- She was selected her to be the anchor presenter for the Disney UNESCO Children’s Summit in France at the age of 11.
- She attended an initiation school in KwaThema, Springs to become a sangoma (traditional healer).
- Letoya got the lead role in a short film titled “My Zulu Promise” in 2011.
- She also has a starring role as Naledi Zondo in the SABC1 political thriller mystery drama series End Game.
- She was featured on musical album called ‘Time’ by Hugh Masekela.
Source : Online