Hero mother praised after these images go viral

An image showing mother rescuing her young child from the jaws of death has gone viral. The heartbreaking image captures the moment a mother saved her little one from burning to death after their house caught fire.

It is reported that the fire started due to an all electrical fault in the apartment building they live in and soon spread across the floors. Due to smoke inhalation and being trapped by the fire, the mother saw no good end in sight by her motherly instinct soon kicked in and she held her baby baby from outside the window so that the baby would breathe clean air from outside and also to shield from the heat.

fire

The mother is reported to have suffered serious burns to her back and was taken to the hospital where she was admitted. The baby was given a clean bill of health on the scene.

The brave lady was hailed a hero and locals were seen streaming in and out of the hospital.

Source : iMzansi

!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*