PICS : Popular Durban hotel burns

Firefighters have put out a fire which broke out this morning at the Blue Waters Hotel.

Two people have been taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at the Blue Waters Hotel this morning.

Initial reports suggest the fire is believed to have started in the electrical sub station as a result of an electrical fault.

05c4eda0-45d0-4e87-ae86-1a73c95572cb

567d8c78-75db-43a0-ab85-f715a17e2547

9999b783-43d5-4c6a-a13c-ffb9b7e107f5

fba7d895-0fe9-4235-a27b-e1ab1660d595

9a0ef6f4-ef8b-4f6e-ac96-96138d41e052

!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*